Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 2 of catching up!








Have to share these pics with you! I went to my cousins house on Saturday night for my Uncle's special birthday. My cousin is a quilter..and felter..and cushion maker and doll maker!! She let me steal some photos for you in her lovely house, I love the felted bags, her own designs, other thinks you may pick a designer for...but not these! i just know how you all love MORE inspiration for projects! She even made the hanging tree with her wood router.








And here is a taste of her quilting. Which is your favourite thing?


Very talented. I also have the beautiful bunch of flowers school gave me for market organizing to share, and a great present from them...a bobbin saver! Don't you love it when people know just what you need??!! thank goodness no chocolates!! Though we did get a lovely slice filled morning tea!




Better run to the bus...this daily blogging is hard to fit in...more tomorrow..and remeber all commenters for the week fo in the draw!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

So lovely to hear from you - I am trying to catch-up too. Really sad to hear about little Kael - life's awful sometimes. A friend of mine lost her 31 yo daughter in a house fire a month back leaving her 2 young children without their loving mum. On a lighter note - very well done on the fund raising - you'll be a hard act to follow when you decide you've had enough :-). xx

Margaret said...

The felted items, just can't get enough of seeing new ideas.

Needled Mom said...

You expect us to choose a favorite????? They are all incredible. Such talent!

Narelle said...

I love all the bags but what I love even more is the wooden tree to hang them all on :)