Thursday, December 11, 2008

"twas baby birds....


Okay, you are all just far too clever!!

I found these when searching the sheds for chook eggs, everytime I made a noise they'd stick their mouths open like this, it was priceless! Isn't the rest of them ugly...unlike my chickens who are born so beautiful......

-and I am very pleased there are a few others about the chocolate......I am not feeling quite so guilty here now.

My kids are on Summer holidays for the next 53 days....yay!! Sleep ins and much less running around-I may get to read some blogs...and sew!

Cheers, Tracey

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

The photographs are stunning. They could actually be some sort of lily from the right angle.

I, too, always loved the kids vacations and NO schedules.

McIrish Annie said...

I don't know how you get used to the Christmas in the Summer! though I wouldn't mind a little heat here!

so sorry to hear about your kitty's passing. I think the funeral was a lovely way to remember him. YOur description made me teary just thinking of your boy.

Hope the kiddies enjoy their holiday~