7 things about me.
As I attempt to master sitting on my gym ball before I show up to my first proper pilates session on Wednesday I will attempt to post...put any obvious typos down to the likelihood of me ending up on the floor!I have been tagged by Jodie and by Gizmo for this activity so I had better do it!
I have done a few of these in the past, if you are desperate for more random facts about me you could always search the blog for these, but anyway here are a few new ones.
THE RULES:1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Seven random things about me:
1. I Faint... at gore, slicing of skin and needles...UNLESS I am the only responsible adult around and then I magically handle it until another adult comes and takes over-then, and only then, do I collapse on the floor.
This is mercifully watering down over the generations, I am the only one of the children in Dad's line that inherited it, a few of Dad's cousins, as well as dad, did, but 5/10 of Dad's grandparents all had the gene, the family diaries are fun reading!
2. Was the only person in my grade for at least one year of my Primary School education.
3.I don't like ice in freezers, fingernails on chalkboards (even though I was a teacher) or walking barefoot on any kind of smooth concrete...they all give me shivers!
4.I got to the dropping one ski stage of waterskiing before our local lake dried up abour 8 years ago and I haven't skiied since.
5. I fairly casually kissed a man about 16 years ago and for the first time in my life felt it down to my toes....knew I was in trouble right then!
That's why I tell my DD you may have to kiss a few frogs to know your Prince...because we have been married for 13 years in a month or two!
6. Presently have John Denver, Robbie Williams, The best of Marty Robbins, The best of the Dixie Chicks, Country Greats and The Rat Pack in my 6 CD car stacker. Don't hold any of that against me!
7. Cannot have chocolate in the house or it plays on my mind until I hunt it down...especially Lindt chocolate...darn, reminded myself, now...where can I search!
And, more importantly, who can I tag? Can I cheat and say, whoever hasn't done it?No, then I'll say especially Carol at Pins and Needles, Kim at Stillmeadow, http://loulee1.blogspot.com/, Laila, Bren, http://dordognequilter.wordpress.com/and http://auntiesquaintquilts.blogspot.com/-I am not sure I have ever read about too many of their quirks.
My Amaryllis Belladonna or N*aked Lady is amazing me once again by bursting out of the hot , dead ground and producing it's beautiful pink flowes, so I will share the joy.
Have a great day, Tracety