Monday, March 19, 2012

10.23 update




Oh, this is a good plan...have to justify my time to cyberspace! Almost as bad as justifying it to husband!
Photos all sorted for paper and another job, showered, dressed, looked at my paper piecing project for GDITC and realised I need fabric glue...added that to my increasingly long shopping list for hopefully 11 am! Photos are to prove I do still sew, made the chenille and bright quilt for a baby, and the little washers were for a market, I love them. They are now doing to be all I wash/do dishes with! Can you see their hanging tags? There is a lot of resourced stuff there, Moda tape, Aldi tape!
Off to get more done, this is my baby and me form the weekend...14 now!

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

What a beautiful photo of you two. They do grow up much too quickly.

Glad to see that you are still finding some sewing time.

Chookyblue...... said...

OMG the girl is 14......scary......can't wait to see you........