Saturday, October 16, 2010

shopping!

Hi, our dollar has reached parity with the US one, and Hancock's of Paducah had a free shipping link on facebook last night. Had a look, they have some great stuff on sale which basically means that we can get it here at that price, ie,specials @ $2.98, $3.98, $4.98 etc!! Have to spend $75. If you can't find the link or ad for free shipping, drop me a line for details.

Rain, rain, everywhere here...life is beautiful! well over an inch, SO perfect for all our late sowing, seems that rolling was well worth my efforts, the crop is all coming through already!

Gratitudes today, these gorgeous children, one who has spent all day baking for shearing! Rain....the fact the man I like at the camera place had the good sense to "die" at a school yesterday where a well trained teacher bought him completely back!!... and free shipping!

8 comments:

Julie said...

Its dangerous ground having the Aussie dollor like it is AND free shipping by Hancocks!

Lesley said...

Hi Tracey- I can't see the link. Would you be able to forward it to me? Thanks!

Lesley said...

oops! I dont really have an active blog so my email address is onlinelesley@gmail.com

Lissa Jane said...

another place to look for stuffs in the US is
www.quiltshops.com

you type in what you are after, and voila! it finds it..

BUT if you are clever and type in 'civil war sale' it will find all the stuffs on sale!


Lissa

Narelle said...

Ooooo! Yes please can you send me the details. I was actually browsing their site this morning.

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

No problems, the company are being quite discreet about this sale, but emailing me for the link works well, no one's had anny problems with it then, Tracey

Ruth's Place said...

Gorgeous picture. Isn't it amazing what a well trained first aid person can do.

Aussie dollar on a parity with the US dollar is still not great for me, so no online stashing going on here...

Béra said...

I like so much your photos. there are fabulous. Thanks a lot
Béatrice dijon France