7 things you didn't know about me.
unless you are one of my quilting group who reads this!
I have been tagged by ATET to play along with this game. I think I played along a couple of times when I hit something like my 2000, 4000 and 5000 hits, so I'm not sure there is much left (that I am prepared to share anyway!) but here goes~
1. Managed to have a perfectly successful teaching career without ever drinking coffee, then when I gave up teaching I took up coffee drinking pregnant because that was what I craved. That craving never stopped though I have swapped the 2 sugars for Equal so slightly diluted the vice.
2. Allergic to wine/champagne, actually I think it is preservative 220 but it only worries me in wine form. I am now almost old enough that I can politely say no and cope with the fact that people think I am a party pooper rather than spend all night sneezing, wheezing and having an itchy throat! Fortunately whisky and Pepsi max is just fine!
3. Nearly 175 cm tall, think that's up around 5 foot 9', not sure as I can't find my conversion calculator.
4. Have a Graduate Diploma of Theology to add to the teaching stuff.
5. Accounting is the only thing I ever failed at Uni or anywhere. (Was doing my Bachelor externally, threw in Accounting because I thought it may be interesting, couldn't get the hang of it without a lecturer, then my best friend had a brain haemmorage and spent a month in the Melbourne hospital, I spent all my nights visiting her so her parents could have a break and didn't pass the exam!) I am actually quite good with figures but not in that course!
6. I have a terrible feeling I would be grey if I didn't give into vanity!
7. I love car racing.
Now one of the things you do know about me is that I like to buy fabric, here are the latest purchases (from eQuilter.) Don't you just love that Blue Hawaii Elvis! ...what i mean is, don't you think my DD and Mother will love that Blue Hawaii Elvis! DD wants some appliqued to a t-shirt! There is a bit more Heather Bailey in there as well, and a great black and white geometric pattern that I can't wait for a spare 5 minutes to play with! The spots were just 'cos.
We are having the most amazing mushroom season here ever, I have never seen anything like it. I think that the ground was so very warm when the rain came that they have just erupted. I am living on them as I am the only family member who likes them. Mushroom sauce on steak, mushroom gravy on toast, roasted mushroom with worcestershire and parmesan cheese, bacon and eggs with mushrooms...the list goes on! Have a great day, I'm heading off to try a new therapist for DD's tum, then having the rest of the week at school, Cheers, Tracey