Friday, September 13, 2013

Hello...again!

Okay, so it has been a while...well, not a while, 15 or 16 months! I have appreciated the emails that have come to check I am ok. Yes, I am, just can only spend so much computer time and was feeling like I couldn't check everyone else's blogs so shouldn't really expect anyone to be checking mine!
The photo business is booming, local sports shots for the paper, still working on the shearing shed book, proofs for next years shearing calendar to be approved today at the printers...and all those normal day to day things that come from having two teenagers, one of them who has sport most nights/days of the week!
Scarily I couldn't remember my login...and blogger has changed! I have some quilty stuff to share, this is the girls from the annual quilt weekend. And the quilts are mainly our weekend work, with a disappearing 9 patch challenge quilt thrown in.
 




 




 




The above photo is all disappearing 9 patches, hard to believe when they all look so different.

 This is one of mine from the weekend,
 This was my disappearing 9 patch, with a baby quilt top added in for good measure
This was another of mine form the weekend, Also a disappearing 9 patch, using up more of that Roman Holiday stash!
 I take photos from some businesses around town for promotional use, I walked into their tent at a local field day and discovered one of my photos was now an entire wall, nearly 4 m high, by 20 metres long, that was pretty cool!
And to update you on family, this is the baby boy!! Sport mad and taller every day, he was going around the sheep with me in this photo...with a football!
So, there we are, I am in the mood for a catch up, so I will happily visit the commenters for a virtual coffee and chat.
Have a great day, Tracey x

11 comments:

Susan said...

Lovely to see you back. Looks like you're having a fun and busy time. Great work with your photos.

loulee said...

It's lovely to hear from you. I was just saying to Janice (Jannimary) when she visited that you hadn't posted in a long long time.
Wow, things are looking good for you, so glad the photography business has taken off.
Thanks for sharing all the quilts.

Needled Mom said...

Nice to see a bit from you Tracey. I am sure life is much more interesting living it rather than blogging about it anyway!

Chookyblue...... said...

so pleased to see you back online here...........

Ozjane said...

Yes, I agree tis good to see you back. I have not been quite the everyday blogger I once was and miss Google Reader but have discovered Blogger Dashboard...takes some of us longer than others LOL.
Glad the photography is going well.

Deb R said...

Great to see you back here and that your sewing!

Margaret Stickland said...

Hi, Tracey, What a thrill to see a photo of yours enlarged, must have been confronting at first sight. Good old disappearing 9 patch , lovely work as always. Bless you Margaret, who also is a now and again blogger

ruthsplace said...

I was just thinking about you this week! So lovely to see you blogging again.

Beth said...

I was just updating my blogs..and glad to see you are back!

CAESAR SHOP said...

Thank you for sharing in this article
I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
I hope to read the next your article updates

[-] Vimax Asli
[-] Vimax
[-] Vimax Canada
[-] Obat Vimax
[-] Pembesar Penis
[-] Agen Vimax Asli

Kim said...

Where have you gone? :-D