Saturday, February 03, 2007



Gratitudes all round!
Hi, very quick post as I have a family waiting for me in the pool. (I know, I know, it's a hard life here today...)
The computer is all better-and it never cost me a cent. Apparently they get all dust in through the fans at the back, even in a lino office on a shelf under the desk, and they need to be blown out with compressed air. Where was that written in computing for idiots? That is apparently responsible for crunching noises, etc, etc. It's also been anti-spy wared and virused to within an inch of it's life so hopefully I'm right for a while.
Got heaps to post about and heaps of pics so I'll clear these 3 quickly from the "to-do" list.

Bingo-Bonnie wanted to see my finished Gratitudes. As it's so big it took a bit of organising. Here is my little family helping me out. DS was meant to be on the bale, but it was too high so he was in charge of stopping the edges blowing up, Dh took his spot. The whole thing turned into our normal working with children circus when DS only wanted to be in the family portrait behind the quilt! In the end I like the photos-kind of quirky! Got to run, more v.soon. Tracey

9 comments:

Silverthimble said...

I love your gratitude quilt! Absoloutely gorgeous! I particularly love the white on the border--it really makes this quilt pop!

Diana said...

Hi Tracey, Your pictures are priceless! And your quilt is spectacular.

Melanie said...

Your gratitudes quilt is gorgeous. I can't wait to have the chance to make it. Great job!

Fiona said...

The bottom photo really made me smile - I can just imagine DS being really serious standing behind it.

Joyce said...

Your Gratitudes quilt turned out beautifully. I love the way you have photographed it with your family on a hay bale. I often see quilts in magazines displayed against rugged settings and this one is as good as any.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Tracey - it is beautiful! But actually the best part is the family holding it! I love DS behind the quilt! That is so cute!

Carol said...

Fantastic! What a lot of hard work has gone into that quilt, it's absolutely beautiful and the colours are perfect. But what has made me really smile is the little legs poking out from the bottom!!

Cynthia said...

love the Gratitude quilt. I didn't do that HOur a Day challenge quilt so it's nice to see everyone elses.
Nice see the family helping out with the quilt and on the hay bales.

Libby said...

Love it -- it's so sweet how the whole fam gets involved with your photography *s*